Sunday, September 23, 2012

Breaking the Silence Part 2 - Dutchess County Sheriff Erases All Record of Arrest for Felon



Prior to moving to New York, my younger brother Scott and me lived in Sacramento, CA. My mother had divorced our first step-father who was with the local law enforcement (eventually retiring as Chief of agency in Tuolumne County (CA) and was working at a local prison. and eventually retired as Chief of Porterville Police Department.

My mother worked at Vacaville Prison, also known as California Medical Facility (CMF), where inmates like Charles Manson had been incarcerated. It was a prison facility for the criminally insane - the worst of the worst. There my mother fell in love with Timothy Ley, charged initially with the first degree homicide of his 5 year-old son, Christopher Ley. He was deemed not mentally competent to stand trial and the charges reduced to involuntary manslaughter only serving 3.5 years for the death of his son. This is where my mother fell in love with an inmate who would soon change the course of mine and my younger brother's lives.

Tim was eventually transferred to then called Sierra Conservation Center in Tuolumne County, a forest camp with less security. She would cook and take us on the visits where he wasted no time in his efforts to begin grooming me. I was a tiny little girl, nine years-old and I remember him paying me extra attention, asking me to sit on his lap, speaking softly to me, gaining my trust. It was there I met Ed George - Chalres Manson's Life Behind Bars. Ed George had worked in prison administration and became close to both Manson and Tim. Tim and my mother remained in contact with Ed George into the 198o's and could possibly still be in touch today. When Tim was released from prison, his parents (now both deceased) arrived in a motor home and Scott and I were essentially carted off to New York with strangers while we awaited Tim and my mother to drive from California to Valhalla, NY. There we stayed in his parents third floor apartment.

As stated in Timothy Ley's blog and video, Will No Harm on All Beings, he explains how he was sitting in the Valhalla home after being arrested for 300 hits of LSD and resisting arrest. He claims a miracle happened when Dutchess County Sheriff (NY) erased all record of his 1975 arrest, though the picture to the left is one of the originals. In fact they did and still unexplained today. Questions remain as to how a felon while still on parole who had served time for the death of his child, arrested for resisting arrest and 300 hits of acid ( I had turned over to police), walked away.

We had all been living on a farm on Frog Hollow Rd. in Poughquag, NY, very isolated and 12 disciples living at the farm as well who all considered Ley to be God. At eleven years old, it was a life of drugs, isolation, food deprivation, sleep deprivation, forced to take large doses of LSD, and witness orgies. My abuse usually took place in the bathroom of every home we lived in.



Tim was violent and during one incident, I stood and watched as he took an old metal meat thermometer and began pushing it into the head of one of the men living there with us. Blood began trickling down his head.

During another incident prior to the arrest, my mother had been coming down the stairs and he punched her in the face. Everyone lived in fear but he maintained this unexplained control over all of us, though I was only 11 years old at the time. He often called me Mary Magdelene and I was his chosen wife.

There was another mother  living there with us. JoAnne and her son Freddy and I do have fond memories of her and her young child. she just seemed different that all the rest. If Tim was speaking, ranting about being God, or who Dutchess County handed him back with

No comments:

Post a Comment